Property check online is now available in Pakistan. The government of Pakistan has introduced the Land Record Management Information System (LRMIS) to create transparency in property records for everyone.
If you’re wondering how to check property ownership in Pakistan online, remember that this service is only available in Punjab and Sindh right now. You need CNIC, Challan Receipt, and E-Stamp Paper to check your property ownership status. However, Balochistan and KPK are currently in the process of digitization.
How to check property ownership in Pakistan online:
There are different ways to check your property ownership status in Pakistan. It depends on where you own the property, i.e., Sindh, Punjab, or Islamabad Capital territory.
How to check online land records in Punjab, Pakistan:
You can check out property registration online on the PunjabZameen website. The Punjab Land Records Authority (PLRA) has made property checks online very user-friendly. Follow the steps given below:
- Find the Property Registration menu on the homepage and select the District where the property is located.
- Select Service Center on the next dropdown menu. In this menu, you will see the same names. Select the tehsil where you own the property.
- In the next dropdown menu, you will see CNIC, Bahi Number, Registration Number, and Name options. You can select any one from these options.
This easy three-step procedure is enough to verify your property ownership. There is no fee for property check online in Punjab, and there is no need to pay anyone for this service.
Online Property Check Sindh:
Property check online in Sindh can be done via the “Search by Name” or the ‘Search by CNIC’ options on the SindhZameen website. Here is a detailed guide on these two options:
Search by Name
In this menu, you will have to provide the district name where the property is located. Select the Taluka in the next dropdown menu after selecting your District. After Taluka, you will have to select Deh from the dropdown list. Now, you need to enter the Full Name on which the property is registered. This simple procedure will let you see the complete record of the property.
Search by CNIC
If you are asking how to check property ownership through CNIC, then this option is for you. On the SindhZameen website, you will have to opt for the “search by CNIC” button, and then you will have to enter your CNIC. The system will let you know if there are any properties registered against your CNIC or not.
Islamabad Property Online Check:
Property check online in Islamabad is enabled by the Capital Development Authority (CDA). The official website lets you check your property status online. Click on the ‘CDA Online’ button on the homepage of the CDA website. However, if you don’t have an account already, you can sign up easily. Follow the steps given below:
- Click on CDA online; a new tab will be opened
- On the bottom of this new tab, you will see “Create account” click on this button
- An application form will be opened
- Enter your Full Name, CNIC, Email Address, Password, and Mobile Number
- After creating your account, you will be able to avail online services regarding property check online.
If you are looking to verify the authenticity of a property, you can check out Property Verification Center Islamabad. However, if you’re interested in how to check property online in KPK, you should know that the digitization process of land records in KPK is underway.
How to check property tax online:
Land records are kept to identify property tax collection in Pakistan. If you know how to check property online, you should know how to check property tax. There are different ways to check taxes in different provinces of Pakistan.
Online Property Tax Sindh
The Board of Revenue in Sindh offers a Property Valuation and Tax Calculator on the SindhZameen website. This calculator includes property tax online check in Karachi as well. Here is a 5 steps guide to check tax for your property in Sindh:
- Select the area where your property is located, i.e., DHA, Malir Cantonment, Gulshan-e-Iqbal, etc.
- Select the type of property, i.e., residential, commercial, etc.
- Enter unit, i.e., Square Feet or Square Yards. If you know the area in Marla or Kanal, convert it into square feet or square yards beforehand.
- Enter the covered area of your property.
- Now select Nature of Transaction, i.e., Exchange of Property, Lease, Gift Instrument, etc.
After completing these steps, check the box “I am a taxpayer and registered with FBR,” and if you’re not a filer, leave this option. Now, click on the Evaluate Property button, and you will find out the tax on your property in Sindh.
Property Tax Online Check Punjab
Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department of Punjab has a tax calculator for property owners. Here’s how you can use this calculator:
- Find the Tax Calculator tab on the homepage of the Excise, Taxation & Narcotics Control Department website.
- A new window will open with different tax calculators. Click on Property Tax Calculator
- On the calculator, select the Portion, i.e., basement, ground floor, or floor
- Select Building Type, i.e., house, shop, open plot, office, etc
- Enter the Covered Area in Square Feet
- Please select an option from the dropdown list whether it is rented or not
- Now enter the Total Land Area of the property in Square Yards
- Select the Year of Construction of the property
- Select location, i.e., Main Road or Off Road
- Now click on the ‘Calculate Tax’ button
It is a very easy way to check property tax online, and you should avail of this service instead of paying unnecessary fees to mediators. You can read about Tax on Property and Zakat on Property in Pakistan in detail as well.
Now, it is easier to find out the ownership status of your property online. The Land Records Management Information System (LRMIS) is a game-changer for the transparency of land records and property check online. Punjab has digitized over 55 million old records.
The Board of Revenue in Sindh has digitized 4,000 Deh Maps. It makes the transferring, the buying, and the selling of the property easy for everyone. If you want to invest in real estate, you should check out New City Paradise and Faisal Hills Islamabad. Makaan Solutions will assist you in this journey.
Property Check Online In Pakistan
If you want to know about Property Check Online In Pakistan, contact Makaan Solutions. Our Sales Executive Officer will provide you with all the latest information. Starting from consultation to choosing the property, and from booking to owning your dream property. For further details, please do not hesitate to contact on the below-given information: